54peanut

a journal of the work i do on my 1954 chevy 1/2-ton pickup, ''peanut''

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

customer service?
I called Inline Tube on Monday, and the guy I talked to said he'd talk to the warehouse guys and track the paperwork to see if the wrong tube was sent.

I called Inline Tube yesterday, and the same guy said that he hadn't heard back from the warehouse guys, but he'd do that and then call me back.

Now, to call them again...

...and they say that the tube they shipped me was the right one for my truck. So I called Mile High Classic, and they said that they might have one for me if I call back on Tuesday. If they can make me one, I'll compare it to the one from Inline Tube, and see if they'll give me a full refund. Otherwise, it's a 20% restocking fee on a $85 fuel line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home