54peanut

a journal of the work i do on my 1954 chevy 1/2-ton pickup, ''peanut''

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brief update

A few weeks ago, I formally started "working on Peanut" again by sweeping out as many spiderwebs as I could and clearing out a bunch of crap that I had been storing under the truck. The old fuel tank that I was considering selling was sent to the dump, where I imagine it will be recycled or something.

I bought some hardware to hang a shop light over the engine bay (which light had been purchased a few years ago), but haven't installed it yet.

At the moment, I have the battery charger running at low power to see if the battery will take a charge. The charger meter shows near 100% charge, but I have my doubts about the battery's abilities after all this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home